Irony Mod Manager is a new advanced mod manager for Paradox Games, it started out as a Stellaris oriented Mod Manager at first with plans to add additional games later. Not all of the advanced Stellaris equivalent features might be available for most supported games but that might change depending on community support in these games. In order to have a fully operational conflict solver Irony needs to understand the game structure and whether certain game folders utilize FIOS\LIOS rules.
- Crusader Kings III
- Europa Universalis IV
- Hearts of Iron IV
- Imperator Rome
Check out the detailed overview on the wiki.
- Latest stable version: v1.15.18
Check this checklist if you are a first time user of Irony.
Reports issues and bugs here.
- Be sure to include as much detailed information as you can.
- Be sure to include steps to reproduce the issue.
- Be sure to provide logs if you report crashes. Logs can be found in the %AppData%\Mario\IronyModManager-Logs directory.
Made by OldEnt:
- Basic intro tutorial: Watch on Youtube
Made by LordOfLA:
- Video without any captions showing off how to use Conflict Solver in combination with VS Code: Watch on Vimeo
Which file should I download?
- Portable version: win-x64.rar
- Installer version: win-x64-setup.rar
- Portable version: osx-x64.rar
- Portable version: linux-x64.zip
- Portable version: Download and unpack somewhere win-x64.rar, locate in the folder IronyModManager.exe and double click it.
- Installer version: Unpack win-x64-setup.rar and double click win-x64-setup.exe and follow on screen instructions.
- Portable version: Extract the osx.rar file to a location you want Irony installed to. Open Terminal.app and cd to the directory you installed to. Run
chmod +x IronyModManager. That will allow you to execute the app. Then you can either start the app in Terminal.app with the command
./IronyModManger(the ./ are important!) or double-click the file in Finder.
- Portable version: Extract the linux.zip file somewhere that you’d like to have Irony installed. Navigate to the folder where you extracted Irony and run the
chmod +x IronyModManagercommand. That will allow you to execute the app. Finally you can run the app using the
Please see here.